A study to identify the innovation barriers in the health area, reveals that professionals are quite aware of the limitations in relation to innovation in the healthcare system. In a scale from 1 to 6 the level perceived of healthcare innovation was of 2.61, it is to say a ‘relatively poor’ level.
The first step of the study has consisted on a consensus panel with 16 experts, from the region of Catalonia, that has allowed to test and improve de model. Next stride is to consensus the strategies to go over difficulties and limitations.
+ [Conclusions] (Cat.) .
Participation in the initial trial still open in +[PINNTS/HealthConsensus] (Cat.)
Current participants in the project: UPC, CKC, Onsanity.
Other institutions willing to participate are welcome.
To be continued
Research supports the design, development and validation of tools and methods for Collective Innovation. The field work is focussed on health and welfare.
- TIM [Team Intelligence Management] Helping innovation teams to become more efficient and effective.
- PCBT [Personal Creativity Benchmarking Test] Helping to manage personal innovative capacities.
- SmartDelphi A digitaly enhanced Delphi tool to facilitate participative processes.
- PINNTS Fostering innovation skills in a health coLearning environment.
- iBarriers Identification of the limitations and difficulties to innovation in the healthcare area.
- STS Socio-technical scenarios. Strategies for sharing future innovation scenarios.
- LAPS Participatory strategies to support health professionals in collaborative processes.