This site presents a set of practices, designed throughout innovation projects shared with people and institutions from the healthcare area. ‘Collective Innovation’ competencies is a main cornerstone in professional development, as well as the secret behind the success of many organisations.
Practices are structured in 7 chapters:
- Team Building strong and efficient innovative teams
- Ideas Understand how ideas are created and managed
- Collective Managing collective contribution to innovation
- Thinking Applying thinking strategies to innovation
- Process Innovation management.
- Future Anticipating innovation
- Knowledge Using research as an innovation strategy