Research supports the design, development and validation of tools and methods for Collective Innovation. The field work is focussed on health and welfare.
- TeamEquilibrium is a tool to manage the intelligence of innovative teams to become more efficient and effective.
- PINN is an innovation Diagnostic, designed to help organisations to manage and evolve their innovative capacities.
- SmartDelphi is a digitaly enhanced Delphi tool to facilitate participative processes.
- PINNTS is a project based training program created to foster innovation skills in a health coLearning environment.
- Excelnets is a methodology to support health professionals in collaborative processes of innovation and research.