Research supports the design, development and validation of tools and methods for Collective Innovation. The field work is focussed on health and welfare.
- TIM [Team Intelligence Management] Helping innovation teams to become more efficient and effective.
- PCBT [Personal Creativity Benchmarking Test] Helping to manage personal innovative capacities.
- SmartDelphi A digitaly enhanced Delphi tool to facilitate participative processes.
- PINNTS Fostering innovation skills in a health coLearning environment.
- iBarriers Identification of the limitations and difficulties to innovation in the healthcare area.
- STS Socio-technical scenarios. Strategies for sharing future innovation scenarios.
- LAPS Participatory strategies to support health professionals in collaborative processes.